Subway Surfers Game is not only game. It’s one of the most popular games for Android, iOS or PC.
Do not know what is Subway Surfers? How is it possible? Let’s go to preview!
Subway Surfers was released four years ago, on 24 May 2012 from developer Kiloo. Subway Surfers is primary an mobile game available on Android, iOS, Kindle and Windows Phone. You will play the role of teenage and try to escape away from the Inspector and his dog. The game will starts when Jake, a handsome young graffiti artist is working on his graffiti near the subway. Run and escape or Inspector will catch you! Dash as fast as you can!
Subway Surfers is one of the most popular game in the mobile world. Game have more than 1 000 000 000 players and you will be one of them! Trust me!
Of course, Subway Surfers is free to play! You can download Subway Surfers for free without any payment! Game required mobile phones with Android 4.0+ or iOS 7.0+.
Subway Surfers official trailer
Download Subway Surfers game
Do you like this game? Let’s go, download it for free!
Also available on Kindle! You can free download Kindle version on amazon.
Some wallpapers or utilities you can find in download page.
Jake is the default character and the mascot of Kiloo.
Jake appears in game icons.
The Inspector and his Pitbull dog chase the characters.
While they are always the same character, his uniform changes according to the location.
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
What’s New in Version 1.54.0
- The Subway Surfers World Tour goes down under
- Grind trains with Jake and the crew in the sunny Subway of Sydney
- Surf through shiny diamond mines and beautiful bush landscapes
- Unlock Kim’s Coast Outfit and glide for new high scores on the Ray board
- Collect hidden boomerangs on the tracks to earn Weekly Hunt prizes
Subway Surfers – Iceland World Tour 2016
New 2016: Subway Surfers Game World Tour 2016 – Sydney
Do you have any questions?
Try frequently asked questions